SGRI 2014 | Security and Cooperation in a Changing International System
The 7th SGRI Conference (27th – 28th June, 2014) on «Security and Cooperation in a Changing International System» was held for the third time at the Bruno Kessler Foundation in Trento. the Conference hosted five panels (20 papers presented in total) and four lectures by Stefano Recchia (Cambridge University), Pascal Vennesson (S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies - Singapore), Louise Fawcett (University of Oxford) and Jakub Grygiel (Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies).
- The political economy of systemic shocks and beyond: where are we?
Panel Organizer: Eugenia Baroncelli (University of Bologna)
- Getting Asia right. Theorizing International Relations of East Asia
Panel Organizers: Antonio Fiori (University of Bologna) and Matteo Dian (Ca' Foscari University - Venice)
- PREDICT | The World in 2035: Exploring Demographic Trends, their Determinants and their Implications
Panel Organizer: Sonia Lucarelli (University of Bologna)
- Solutions and Failures in Identity-based Conflicts: the Case for Bargaining*
Panel Organizers: Emanuele Castelli and J. Tyson Chatagnier (Fbk-Cerpic)
- StratGroup - The winter of our consent? Italian foreign and defense policy and the contemporary security challenges
Panel Organizer: Marco Valigi (Univesrity of Rome Tre)